Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hello There

A picture of a road to somewhere. Sufficiently appropriate!

Hi, and welcome. I begin this blog with inexperience.

Recently, I left the comfortable and very sunny oasis of college and started work, and despite the routine hours and lack of my midday tv, I'm having a very engaging time of it. Anyway. In grad school I picked up some amazing lessons about design thinking, and coming back, I've picked up Change by Design by Tim Brown to start reading about them all over again, and this is what has inspired me to create this blog.

Thus armed with my meager thoughts on the subject, I'm trying to see what d-think can do in the work I've begun. This isn't quite a napkin, but I hope it'll lend some useful thoughts on what it's like using d-think in an un-d-thunk place, and other arrant musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment